Make good use of your napkin.
- Wipe your fingers as necessary.
- Use a small area of the napkin to blot your lips fairly often, so you don’t leave left over food on your mouth.
- Sit up straight. This shows you are alert and attentive.
- Lean forward slightly in your chair to show you are listening especially in interviews.
- Use the “outside-in” rule. Use utensils on the outside first and work your way in with each new course you are given.
Meeting New People
- When you are introduced to someone new, don’t forget to stand up and introduce yourself.