Sooner or later we will have to make a phone call. Here are some simple tips to consider the next time you make a phone call.
1. Lower your voice when you are taking calls in public, nobody should be able to hear the extent of your conversation.
2. Avoid having personal conversation when others are around.
3. Stay away from having phone conversations when you are already engaged in a face-to-face conversation. It is rude to both the person you are having a face-to-face conversation with, and to the person you are on the phone with.
4. Whenever you go out to dinner or a restaurant put your phone on silent mode so that others around you do not get distracted.
5. Most importantly, keep your eyes on the road, not your cell phone. It can wait.