Whether your style embodies Olivia Pope’s class and sophistication or Kendall Jenner’s layering tomboy style, here are five of the top trends for winter.
1. Cashmere and suede textured coats is the first thing you will need to add to your closet.
2. A symmetric pencil skirt is always nice paired with your everyday t-shirt or blouse.
3. Floppy or Structured Hats complete a nice casual outfit
4. Over the knee boots bring a nice wow factor to any outfit.
5. Winter White/Nude brings a sense of class and elegance, and looks great paired with a nude pump.